1. License. The contents of our Site, including, but not limited to, its text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons, editorial content, notices, software (including HTML or XML-based computer programs) and other material, are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. These contents belong or are licensed to Pilates Plus Downtown LA. We hereby grant you the right to view and use our Site subject to these Terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided in the Site for internal use or distribution only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
2. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, this Site, including your access to any Pilates Plus Downtown LA literature obtained from the Site, and waive all claims or causes of action against Pilates Plus Downtown LA, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates in connection therewith.
3. Disclaimer. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE, OR COMPLETE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON IT FOR ANY DECISION OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the Site.
4. Additional Products and Services Disclaimer. Pilates Plus Downtown LA makes available certain descriptions of its products and services on the Site. Pilates Plus Downtown LA does not represent or warrant that any particular product or service will conform to those descriptions. Each product or service is governed specifically and exclusively by the instrument entered into by the parties for that product or service and not by any information posted on the Site. This paragraph 4 is in addition to and not instead of the disclaimers set forth in paragraph 3 above.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pilates Plus Downtown LA, its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any violation of these Terms or any activity related to use of the Site (including but not limited to infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site on your behalf.
6. Restricted Access Portions Of The Site. You agree to take reasonable measures to ensure that no unauthorized person or entity shall have access to restricted areas of the Site using your user name or password. You agree that, if you are provided rights to access or use restricted areas of the Site, those rights are non-transferable. You may not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, lease, rent, or share the user name and password to any one other than an employee or agent authorized to act on your behalf, and subject to all of the provisions set forth in these Terms. You assume all responsibility for loss or misuse of your password and are responsible for any activities undertaken by a person in possession of your user name or password for any reason other than solely due to the negligence of Pilates Plus Downtown LA.
8. Termination. You agree that Pilates Plus Downtown LA may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Pilates Plus Downtown LA account, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the Term of Use or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your Pilates Plus Downtown LA account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Pilates Plus Downtown LA’s sole discretion and that Pilates Plus Downtown LA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
9. Employment Opportunities. We welcome expressions of interest in employment with Pilates Plus Downtown LA. Pilates Plus Downtown LA does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, disability, national origin, age, sex, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. You understand that the invitation to submit your resume or expression of interest in a job posted on the Site is not intended to, and does not, create a contract between you and Pilates Plus Downtown LA for employment or for any other benefit. You understand that any communication sent by you to Pilates Plus Downtown LA inquiring about employment shall not be considered an application for employment and creates no obligation on the part of Pilates Plus Downtown LA to respond. Should Pilates Plus Downtown LA be interested in exploring employment opportunities with you, we will contact you in response to your inquiry.
11. REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Pilates Plus Downtown LA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Pilates Plus Downtown LA has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
12. Governing Law and Forum. These Terms are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, except for the conflict- or choice-of-law principles thereof. By using the Site, you agree to submit any and all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, or, at Pilates Plus Downtown LA’s sole election, to binding arbitration before a single arbitrator pursuant to the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures, with such arbitration to take place in Los Angeles County, California.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By use of Pilates Plus Downtown LA’s Studio policy and booking procedure, I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in the Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops offered by Pilates Plus Downtown LAand its instructors during which I will receive information and instruction about health and fitness. I recognize that fitness programs require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I understand that all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure my physical safety. I understand that the equipment can be dangerous if used improperly and I will follow the strict instructions given by my instructor with respect to all of the equipment used.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Exercise Classes, Health Programs or Workshops.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Exercise Classes, Programs or Workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against pilates plus Downtown LA and its instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue pilates plus Downtown LA and its instructors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
I further agree to the studio’s policies stated below:
I am responsible for my own booking. I understand that I can check my status using my online account. I know my login ID and my password.
I acknowledge that I will not receive confirmation of my purchases, class registration, appointment confirmations, no show/late-cancel fee notices and waitlist updates if my opt-in settings are set to OFF. I can check the MY BOOKINGS section of my account to view my confirmed bookings. My wait listed classes will also appear in this section.
I understand that I have the opportunity to sign up for a class in advance and that if I don’t sign up in advance there might not be any available space in any class.
Pilates Plus Downtown LA requires a 12-hour cancellation notice to avoid a late charge. There are no exceptions.
Classes are non-refundable and are non-transferable. Please note that when you purchase classes you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice. Classes are subject to change without notice. There is a $50 contract hold fee and $200 contract termination fee. Please check on-line for current class schedule.