Our on-line registration system is your portal to getting fit at Pilates Plus. With our small group class format, sessions sometimes fill up quickly but don’t let that deter you from signing up. Cancellations occur more often than not so adding yourself to the reservation wait list provides you the opportunity to take that open spot.
How do I get on the wait list?
There are 3 simple steps to adding yourself to a class waitlist:
- Click on the SIGN UP NOW button next to the class time.
- The next screen will tell you how many students are currently on the waitlist and offer you the option to get on the list. Click on Yes, add me to the Wait List to continue with the wait list process.
- The last screen will confirm your wait list position.
If a spot opens up you will automatically be added to class and an automated e-mail will be sent confirming your reservation. Please make sure that your OPT-IN option is enabled. This options allows you to receive important notifications.
It the opening occurs within 12-hours of the class’ start time, we will text you to confirm that you are still available to take the class. If we do not hear back from you within a reasonable amount of time then we will offer the spot to the next person on the wait list.
Please note that cancellations can occur at any time and as late as 30-minutes before class.
You can check and even update your wait list status at any time by logging in your account.
- Select the MY INFO tab located in the upper right hand corner:
- From there click on MY SCHEDULE in the sub-navigation bar:
- The next screen will give you the WAIT LIST link to viewing all of your wait listed classes:
- If you would like to remove yourself from the wait list of any class, simply click on the CANCEL link.